Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Can't find my pmdg operations center?

last night I was looking to get new liveries for the pmdg 737. So I went to the website and it said to open the start menu and to go into the pmdg operations center. I can't find the operations center? I can only find the livery manager. What am I missing here?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you using a boxed version of the NGX? Have you updated to SP1D, following the install instructions found pinned in the general forum?

Nope I haven't installed the new update. I have been a little nervous to install it. I got everything all set up and working just the way I want.

So if I update I should have the operations center then. Thanks.

Nope I haven't installed the new update. I have been a little nervous to install it. I got everything all set up and working just the way I want.

So if I update I should have the operations center then. Thanks.

Yes, only SP1D of the NGX includes the operations center. Make sure you follow the install guide pinned in the general forum.

Is it possible to use a repaint from the AVSIM libary? And then go to the livery manager and install them that way?

Is it possible to use a repaint from the AVSIM libary? And then go to the livery manager and install them that way?

Yes as they are packaged in the same .ptp format as the livery manager uses. I do suggest you update however, as there are many bug fixes in the latest update, not to mention the inclusion of weather radar.