Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gregdpw

Can't find my pmdg operations center?

last night I was looking to get new liveries for the pmdg 737. So I went to the website and it said to open the start menu and to go into the pmdg operations center. I can't find the operations center? I can only find the livery manager. What am I missing here?

Greg Smith

Are you using a boxed version of the NGX? Have you updated to SP1D, following the install instructions found pinned in the general forum?

Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nope I haven't installed the new update. I have been a little nervous to install it. I got everything all set up and working just the way I want.

So if I update I should have the operations center then. Thanks.

Greg Smith

Nope I haven't installed the new update. I have been a little nervous to install it. I got everything all set up and working just the way I want.

So if I update I should have the operations center then. Thanks.

Yes, only SP1D of the NGX includes the operations center. Make sure you follow the install guide pinned in the general forum.

Cheers,
Chris Brand

Is it possible to use a repaint from the AVSIM libary? And then go to the livery manager and install them that way?

Greg Smith

Is it possible to use a repaint from the AVSIM libary? And then go to the livery manager and install them that way?

Yes as they are packaged in the same .ptp format as the livery manager uses. I do suggest you update however, as there are many bug fixes in the latest update, not to mention the inclusion of weather radar.

Cheers,
Chris Brand

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now