Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

Question re copilot & RC4?

I know that William and Lorna can take control of the radios when using RC4 by requesting "your comms", however there is an option within RC4 for 'Otto' to take control of the plane "your plane" in RC4. Does this work when using William or Lorna as copilot in MCE, and the copilot will change headings etc when requested by RC4?

Thanks

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

I know that William and Lorna can take control of the radios when using RC4 by requesting "your comms", however there is an option within RC4 for 'Otto' to take control of the plane "your plane" in RC4. Does this work when using William or Lorna as copilot in MCE, and the copilot will change headings etc when requested by RC4?

Thanks

Stuart

You could try creating a "your plane" command in Voxkey and associate it to the relevant key combination.

Having said that, RC4 FO can only handle aircraft that use default autopilot tokens (FSX SDK). Therefore won't be any good with PMDG or Captain sim aircraft for instance.

Thanks, I'll give the voxkey suggestion a try. I don't use the PMDG or CptSim craft, but guess it will depend on the aircraft in question.

Thanks again for your brilliant support.

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373