Sign in to follow this  
felipeturbay

getting historical weather in Active Sky Next

hi guys,

does anyone knows about a search engine to find specific weather conditions for a certain day in the past?

I want to starting using the historical weather in ASN in order to meet my flying preferences...

Thanks for some tipps or information!

CU!

The 'weather underground' website gives historical weather for all airports by ICAO code and then using the 'history' tab. You'll also find that most major hubs hit the news when they are affected by really bad weather so googling for example 'Heathrow snow' or 'Amsterdam fog' will give you dates in the past when these events occurred and you can plug that into ASN. I presume you know about the useful 'sync ASN with sim time' checkbox (or words to that effect) which means you simply load up the historic date in FSX and let it pull the weather across from ASN rather than use today's date in FSX with historic weather, which doesn't make much sense.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com