Sign in to follow this  
cwchute

PMDG 747-400 FSX-SE installation error

Hello, I downloaded this today, and went to install it. The installer started ok, but very quickly came back with this error message : Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid FSX installation location. Then it closes, does not give me the option to direct it to my Steam location. I have Steam installed on a second hdd, and have had no issues installing or running any of the other games/sims on it. My specs are good for running this add on. Help please? Thank you, C W Chute

If I am correct, PMDG released installs specifically for FSX:SE, but I believe they are only for the B737 and B777.  Support for the 747-400 in FSX:SE is not in the cards right now due to PMDG coming out with a v2 soon.

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

I'm getting an error code when I try to install 747 LCF   004F32B  tells me to contact support ? help !!