Sign in to follow this  
lewblok

Tutorial #2

I am starting on tutorial 2 and I have some questions.  Starting cold and dark takes a lot of time to get all of the switches set and flipped and sometimes I have something happen after taking off and have to start all over again.  My question is there any way to save this part of the tutorial so I can just go back somewhere and load the tutorial and fly again from this save instead of starting over with the cold and dark procedures again?  Yesterday I took off finally and turned on AP and for some reason the speed control did not work and the flight shut down from overstressing the aircraft.  I know it is my fault, for not watching, but was worn out changing views and flipping switches and not paying attention.  I appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks

Lewis Block

Yes, just save the flight at whatever point you like, when you reload that flight everything will be where you left it.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

I am looking for some help on this tutorial.  I would like to know if there is any way to save a point on the tutorial so you don't have to start all over with the cold and dark procedure when the FSX crashes or I have a problem with my flight and it shuts down.  Like yesterday, I finally took off, started AP and was reading tutorial and speed control did not work and overstressed the aircraft.  Now cold and dark again to go through.  Having to change views so many times to do the procedures takes forever.  I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas to alleviate my problem.  Thank You in advance.

Lewis Block

Thanks, I thought that might work, but was afraid of screwing something up.  Will try that.

Lewis Block

I got it to work  perfectly.  Appreciate the help.  Love these forums.

Lewis Block