Sign in to follow this  
johncrosby

Purchased NGX for P3D via Operations Center Buy Now

Hi

I purchased the 777 for P3D 6 weeks ago.  On 8th March, using the Operations Center "buy now" button, which opened the PMDG store page, I purchased the 737NGX.  The problem is when I log into my account it only shows the 777 purchased not the 737. The 737 is registered to a different email address.  They are both the same email account, both apple icloud emails, and both mine. How can I get both purchases to show up using my one single email address and show up simultaneously on Ops Center?

I think the problem was when I purchased via the buy now button I was not logged into my existing PMDG account.  I stupidly thought it would recognise I already had one, given the fact I was buying it from within the PMDG Operations Center "buy now" button link to the PMDG Store.  I thought it would all sync up.  Alas it hasn't, so I have the messy situation of two PMDG aircraft sitting associated with 2 different email accounts.

Any help to resolve this mess would be much appreciated.

John

John Crosby

Any help to resolve this mess would be much appreciated.

John, use the support ticket system to fix this.  See PMDG Product Support at support.precisionmanuals.com.  You'll have to create a support account because they are separate from sales accounts, provide both email addresses and order information and they can fix it quickly for you.

Dan Downs KCRP