Hi,

I bought the Airbus Bundle from Aerosoft. 

Shame that I couldn't use the FS2Crew because when I tried to mark the option to use voice control or even bottom control an error appears. I tried to solve the problem reading the foruns but didn't find anything. It's says that FS2Crew does not appear to be installed. 

I have exactly the same problem although FS2Crew does operate as advertised in the  Airbus even though I get the "does not appear to be isntalled" message.  I ran the fix.exe file as suggested but that didn't seem to make any difference. Before I go ahead and pruchase the full edition to run with my other aircraft I'd like to get this  issue resolved.

FS2Crew for the Airbus does not come with the Aerosoft Airbus.

It's a separate purchase, found here:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

The only FS2Crew product that comes with the Airbus is RAAS, and that's totally separate from our flight crew programs.

Best,

I got the exact same problem, that is I bought the airbus bundle and Airbus Voice Control, which is in a seperate zip file with this name FS2CREW_AIRBUSX_VOICE.zip.

Now I can install both the Airbusses, well 318/319 is one file and 320/321 is another file.  It does install Raas too, but I am assuming that that works, because I have no option to set that up in a different way.

I can also install FS2CREW_AIRBUSX_VOICE.zip but when I try to activate that inside the AirbusX Configurator it tells me that it isn't installed, so I install it again, not the aircraft, just the voice control but that doesn't help either it just tells me I likely have a common FSX registry problem, but all my other addons work just fine for as far I can see.

Managed to get it to work, had to select FSX and not FSX Steam Edition, so everything is ok now.  Didn't test it yet, but I imagine that this works just fine now.

6 hours ago, RadioMan said:

Managed to get it to work, had to select FSX and not FSX Steam Edition, so everything is ok now.  Didn't test it yet, but I imagine that this works just fine now.

Glad you got it sorted.

Remember that FSX Steam "Side by Side" is only for people who have Boxed FSX and Steam FSX installed at the same time.

Very people should have that configuration, as it's rare.  And if you do have it, we recommend not having it.  You only need one FSX on your computer, and that's Steam FSX.