Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

z06z33

Carenado Hawker 850XP Quick Review Video\First impressions

My quick review video. Please understand I'm just flying by the seat of my pants so if my flying looks poor its the first time I've flown this plane.

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

Thanks for the first look, David. :smile:

Guess the glass stuff render this one a not too light plane in the fps aspect. She also looks a bit cleaner than I expected in the cockpit.

Will wait until a current Carenado biz jet makes it into X-Plane but from the looks and atmosphere, it seems like this one is ok already, although I would agree with you that waiting for one or two service packs makes sense when it comes to having somehow proper systems.

You've mentioned her lack of power. Does this, from your view, relate to the real plane or is there something to tweak already? I'd imagined that the biz jets like this one are able to handle high elevation airports.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,610.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now