Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf45

PMDG 737NGX base pkt

A great many thanks to all those that take the time to read my post . A week ago I sadly had a major  pc meltdown all my own stupid fault as I built the pc I should have know better  . My problem is that even though I had backed every thing  up I still had to buy a new copy of PMDG 737NGX so as to start over again  no problem there when I tried to install to FSX that's when I hit a snag  I believe that I  seem to be missing the install wizard  the software is there and I installed to FSX but that's as far as it will go  I think I must be doing something wrong but it will not load into sim object as a aircraft but just a folder  it did briefly but all the cockpit instruments failed to operate . just black screens . can some one please tell me where or what I have done or gone wrong . I have been lost without my 737ngx 777200lrf //300    any help will be gratefully acknowledged  

lonewolf (email removed)  

Victor Pilkington

A great many thanks to all those that take the time to read my post . A week ago I sadly had a major  pc meltdown all my own stupid fault as I built the pc I should have know better  . My problem is that even though I had backed every thing  up I still had to buy a new copy of PMDG 737NGX so as to start over again  no problem there when I tried to install to FSX that's when I hit a snag  I believe that I  seem to be missing the install wizard  the software is there and I installed to FSX but that's as far as it will go  I think I must be doing something wrong but it will not load into sim object as a aircraft but just a folder  it did briefly but all the cockpit instruments failed to operate . just black screens . can some one please tell me where or what I have done or gone wrong . I have been lost without my 737ngx 777200lrf //300    any help will be gratefully acknowledged  

lonewolf (email removed)  

Victor Pilkington

Victor,

You did not have to re-purchase the NGX. All you needed to do was log into your account on our website, click on View Previous Orders, and re-download it from the existing link.

As for installing the aircraft goes, it sounds like you're using FSX Steam Edition and didn't follow the instructions in the Read Me file. That or you disabled FlexNET somehow.

Please submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Kyle Rodgers