Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.1.10 (beta)

Ok, I looked into the golf courses and it looks likely to be a regression from my update to remap LCs properly.  It appears that some of the LClookup data in the Flight DLCs are incomplete, or pointing to texture\agn files that don't actually exist.  It could be it is just because they aren't getting referenced at all.  I'll have to do some more investigation.  I'm hoping this bug is the same cause as the farmland issues.  I'll fix this one and then test farmlands.  It will take me a little while to figure out the right way to fix this issue.

@Jack: Make sure you locate to your desired location and then fly. Its better to have Flight windowed (you can change this in options) and after a while (a few seconds), click the little blue arrow next to "WorldState." You should then see several entries. There's no copy/paste option so you have to copy the lat/long manually.

Hope this helps! ^_^  

Thanks KavindaJD, I did not know about the “little blue arrow next to "WorldState."”, I would select WorldState, but did not know that you had to hit little blue arrow next to it to get the read out below it. :blush:

My greatest appreciation to all for your help! :excl: