Sign in to follow this  
Berike

P3D 2.5 crashing a lot!

I'm having this crash very often

Was doing a flight from SBGR to CYYZ and when I was reaching FL100, FSUIPC started to annouce the crash, had time to save the flight but I'm always getting this message:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: Prepar3D.exe
  Application Version: 2.5.12945.0
  Application Timestamp: 55145052
  Fault Module Name: d3d11.dll
  Fault Module Version: 6.2.9200.16570
  Fault Module Timestamp: 5153774d
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 0008ee4e
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1046

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID: 1046

I posted at P3D Forum in their site and guess what, almost a week without an answer!
I wonder if they ever heard about customer service or support, since we give our money for their platform and should have support from them :)

Sorry to hear about your problem and obviously of little help but in my case P3D has been very stable compared to FSX.

You mention how FSUIPC started to announce the crash but in what way? The only way FSUIPC will announce a crash as far as I know is if you're running out of VAS, could that be what is happening in your case?

Richard Åsberg

I don't have FSX since P3D 2.1.

That's the problem, FSUIPC starts giving alerts of crash and the log is not OOM, shows this d3d11.dll

To do my landing from SBGR to CYYZ, I had 5 crashes.

Using PMDG 777-300ER, FlyTampa CYYZ, ORBX FTX Global, Vector, Trees HD, with VAFinancials, VPilot, EzDok and ASN.

Other fact is that every flight I do in Brazil, I never have crash, if go US, UK, for sure it will crash at some point.

Very strange, wish I could be of more help.

Maybe ask over in Pete's FSUIPC forum since you say FSUIPC gives you a hint before the crash. With some luck there's some extra logging in FSUIPC you could enable to give you more information about the crash.

Richard Åsberg

I don't have FSX since P3D 2.1.

That's the problem, FSUIPC starts giving alerts of crash and the log is not OOM, shows this d3d11.dll

To do my landing from SBGR to CYYZ, I had 5 crashes.

Using PMDG 777-300ER, FlyTampa CYYZ, ORBX FTX Global, Vector, Trees HD, with VAFinancials, VPilot, EzDok and ASN.

Other fact is that every flight I do in Brazil, I never have crash, if go US, UK, for sure it will crash at some point.

Looks like OOM memory starvation and a dirty shutdown adjust those sliders and options since cyyz is heavy on VAS ;-)

Tip disable all options at CYYZ and use Vector only main roads and beaches disable the rest and test again...

Just reading that you have it just after takeoff from SBGR huh lol test only with EZDOK and ASN disable the rest and test....

André