Sign in to follow this  
robertsailo

Load PMDG 737NGX with door closed

I fly the PMDG 737-800 NGX on FSX. Everytime i load it, the L Fwd door is always opened by default. Is there a way to load the aircraft with all doors closed as it is causing door detection problems when i use FsPassengerX.

With the latest version of the NGX SP1D, if you set the default panel state to "NGX SHORT" or "NGX LONG" then the main cabin door and the cargo doors will be open when the plane loads. There are a couple of solutions...

1. Set the default panel state to "none" or "NGX CLDDRK". With both of those the doors will be closed.

2. Create your own, custom, panel state, maybe starting with "NGX SHORT" or "NGX LONG" states. Close the doors and save that panel state with a new name.

Dave

Dave Paige

I have my default panel state set to CLDDRK and the door is open when the aircraft loads.

David Norman Paul

I have my default panel state set to CLDDRK and the door is open when the aircraft loads.

Strange. I allways load clddrk and the doors are all closed. Maybe some corrupted configuration?  Try to create you're own panel state configuration and see if next time load correct. Or try to reinstall SP1D and see if this resolve the problem, maybe you have an old panel state configuration remaining in FSX.

Yes the CLDDRK panel state that comes with the installation does have the doors closed. So If you have set CLDDRK as the defaul panel state and it's loading with the door open then the CLDDRK must have been modified to have the door open. Just close the door and re-save the panel state, done.

Dave

Dave Paige

I did not do anything to change the panel state (AFAIK).  Maybe mine is different because I bought the boxed version from Aerosoft and had to update to the latest SP through their website?

Thanks, Dave Paige, for the tip on how to mod the panel state to have the door closed upon loading.

David Norman Paul