Sign in to follow this  
Peter22

Reinstalling P3D Integrity Check Failed

Hi guys After reinstall P3d (not 777 immersion neither PrecipitFX) I run the 777 immersion for my PMDG 777 is giving me this Intergrity Che3ck Failed.....asking to repair the installation , I say :"yes"..gives me Unable to add P3D lateral jet blast etc etc

Please advise

Thanks

Pedro

Hi guys After reinstall P3d (not 777 immersion neither PrecipitFX) I run the 777 immersion for my PMDG 777 is giving me this Intergrity Che3ck Failed.....asking to repair the installation , I say :"yes"..gives me Unable to add P3D lateral jet blast etc etc

Please advise

Thanks

Pedro

Hi Pedro,

We are still trying to find the root cause of this issue.

Meanwhile, you can uninstall and reinstall the product directly from the Install Utility. This should fix your issue.

Let me know if it does!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I did uninstalled 777 immersion..however I dont think it completely deleted everything since after re-install never ask me for activation or anything.....and no ,didnt work...keep saying the same thing.....I am looking in my C:drive where 777 immersion is but I cant find it.....sorry my ignorance

Where is the Install Utility???

Ok I got it...the utility....uninstalled both PrecipFX (working fine) and re-installing 777 immersion...same result....not working....

Ok using the utility it works...thanks,,,,,,,,,,solved 

Pedro....

HI found the utility

precipitfx install in p3d v2.5 and 3 but not 777 immersion, it install  only in fsx-se. cant check the boxes for p3d