Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Attwood

Scenery Library positions?

It has to be a good thing that no-one has asked a question about anything in this forum. So I'll spoil the nice clean record. :smile:

I've got and uninstalled Global 2010 for reasons I wont go in to. But I recall it being very picky about where in the scenery library it should be situated. For example between Edwards AFB  or before propeller objects(I forget which, but you know what I mean) Can you clarify for me where FreeMesh should go? You do seem very laid back about this. :smile:

Even proven facts start out life as theories. Don't knock 'em. 🙂

My Paints On MediaFire

From the installation tutorial:

I've been frequently asked on where to add these in the scenery library. The answer is: It's up to you. I would keep them before any ORBX regions and after your stock scenery. That's about all the advice we can give you since everyone's library is so different.

I've got mine just above the "edwards AFB" which is the highest stock scenery. Then I have my ORBX regions/PR regions, then addon airports.

voz777_zpsa91dce79.jpg

"If you can't solve and equation with calculus, you're not using enough calculus" - A wise friend

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now