Sign in to follow this  
Cappy773

Unable to Install PMDG 773ER in P3D

Recently I have upgraded to P3D & also purchased PMDG 772LR extension.

As per page 21/22 of PMDG's Introduction Manual I created a Folder C:\P3D & everything is installed there.

Today I have purchased the 773ER extension & when I try to Install it I receive the msg "Unable to locate Prepar3D.exe.Unable to Install"

The download notes say the Registry needs correcting & to log into the Customer Support Forum. Have done this & am unable to find any help as you can't "search" the Forum.

Can anyone provide me with any assistance as I wish to fly the 773ER? Otherwise someone will need to refund some money.

Thanks

Graham Mercer

Graham Mercer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The search function is temporarily out of service.  You can get assistance directly from PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com ; where you may have to create a support account before creating a ticket because support accounts are separate from sales accounts.

Let's make sure I understand the problem.  You have P3D and PMDG 777LR/F basic package installed and it and the Operations Center all operate as expected.

Registry errors with P3D are not reported very often, I think your best path is to submit a ticket at Product Support.  Sorry you ended up here instead of there for your first stop, but like I said this is a rare problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you Dan. Yes, your assumption is correct.

I think the Support Ticket is the way to go.

Regards

Graham Mercer

Graham Mercer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg