Sign in to follow this  
morpheous

add on scenery bleed

Hello,

I use P3D v2.5 and fly mainly the pacific northwest. I started with the default scenery, then added Orbx PNW, looks good, then FS dream team Cyvr addon. Now when I taxi around at yvr I see the taxi and runway lines of what looks like 2 or 3 different layouts bleeding thru and they don't always line up with each other. Is there a way to stop this? Maybe a visual order thing or do I need to unload the default stuff?

Jim

Jim Vasto

There are CYVR files in the ORBX directories that you should remove that are probably conflicting with the CYVR addon. Probably something like double AFCAD files and double CVX files and double OBJ files. Look for those in the ORBX PNW scenery directories and move them outside those directories. Also, make sure your addon is at a higher level than the ORBX scenery in you scenery.cfg file. These are some thoughts to try.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

There are CYVR files in the ORBX directories that you should remove that are probably conflicting with the CYVR addon. Probably something like double AFCAD files and double CVX files and double OBJ files. Look for those in the ORBX PNW scenery directories and move them outside those directories. Also, make sure your addon is at a higher level than the ORBX scenery in you scenery.cfg file. These are some thoughts to try.

That did the trick thank you, also improved performance slightly. Makes me wonder if this occurs on other addon airport scenery.

Cheers

Jim

Jim Vasto

Anytime you have an addon scenery in an ORBX area you need to check. I've done it for all the Europe areas as there are lots of duplicates there.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090