Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennifer

Aeroworx B200 v2 available NOW!

Got it, flying it, LOVE IT. The new analog panel is awesome. But something about this v2 is absolutely punishing my frame rates, I'm getting massive stutters every 3-5 seconds as my system hits the hard drive, far worse than I did in the v1. VC, 2D, spot view, doesn't matter. I don't know if it's some weird combination of AI at Charlotte (of course I'm flying N207CM out of Charlotte!), or textures, or clouds, or what, but the stutters are making it almost unflyable--are the textures 32-bit?Oh, and I found a buglet with the "MX20" GPS (interesting repackaging of the default FS2004 GPS500)...the "NRST" list never seems to update after the first time it's accessed. But since I'm probably going to rip that out and put my RXP GNS530 in there, that's no big deal anyway. :)Great job, Aeroworx!Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

>>Good. I'm still waiting for mine but I guess that is because I>asked on a Saturday night and these guys are not monks, so I>still wait (only 12 hours so far)>>>Allen>Got it todayGreat, new gauges, really nice textures outside too.Love itAllen

Guest JimC1702

Just had a "sweaty palm" type of flight in the B200 from KBWI to KJFK. I was flying along and went to pull the condition levers back a bit, but instead of dragging the lever, I clicked beneath it, and it went full off, killing the left engine.I eventually got the engine re-started but was getting all kinds of warning lights. I kept flying along fat, dumb, and happy till all the avionics shut off. Now I'm frantically searching all the subpanels (because I'm not a read-the-manual kind of guy). I finally find the master switch, underneath which are generator re-set switches. I re-set the generators and got the avionics back on. But then the auto-pilot refused to work properly. It would not hold a heading and altitude select wasn't working. I cycled the power off and on several times then realized I hadn't pushed the AP Engage button. Meanwhile ATC is screaming in my ears. WHEW! Finally got everything working and was on final to 4L at Kennedy only to get the dreaded "Go around". Some days it just doesn't pay to leave the ground!Jim

Guest jennifer

I'm finding the frame rate hit higher on this one than V1:-( With VC it's a beggar to fly.....stuttery!

Hi IsMetM!Aeroworx is aware of that problem and are working dilligently on a fix, even as I write this post. The issue is related to the GPS units in the V2.0, which were changed from V1.0. Without going into too much detail, these units are repackaged from the default GPS, and as it turns out, MSFS gets shakey if it's asked to call data from the default GPS for two instruments at the same time...which is the case with the the V2.0.I expect we'll spend the evening testing a recoded panel, and you should have a V2.1 patch available very soon.Sorry for the inconvenience!Oh, and please do come join us in the Aeroworx Support Forum at www.aeroworx.com!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

This is an excellent, very substantial upgrade. Kudos to Aeroworx.

Guest jennifer

"........Aeroworx is aware of that problem and are working dilligently on a fix, even as I write this post......." That's good news and I appreciate your swift and to the point reply. Thank you very much. I will indeed visit the Aeroworx forum. I am not anxious about the problem as I know that Aeroworx is a company of integrity and the fix will come.