Sign in to follow this  
arko.joardar@gmail.com

PMDG 747(fs9) Auto throttle disconnect

hey guyzzz i have problem with autothrottle in pmdg .... when reaching my cruising altitude of FL320 after some time there is a FMC message :MAX alt FL150 ... or if i skip it after some time it pops up again and say Max alt FL180 and disconnects my auto throttle ...

pls guyzzz help!!!!!

Hello there,

This message is normally linked to a problem with weather injection: are you using a third party weather programme, or FS9 real-world weather?

In some areas the upper temperature information is notoriously unreliable and can occasionally lead to ridiculous temperatures being injected at high altitude (think +40C or similar).

This obviously has an impact on the aircraft and engine performance, resulting in a low MAX ALT and severely reduced engine performance, which may in turn lead to disconnection of the A/T and/or A/P.

Check the SAT reported on PROG pg 2 when this happens. If you see an unrealistically high number, you have your culprit.

Solution: refresh the weather and hope it goes away. If not, you'll probably have to close any third-party weather add-on for the time being and clear the weather until you have left the area with unreliable temperature data.

I think I found a problem which might cause this it is THE FMC ....  in its 'THRUST LIMIT SECTION' it has only activated <SEL> in TO... but there is no <ACT> in CLB menu .... so how to add <ACT> in it (CLB section???) and how to post an image in the forum....