Sign in to follow this  
OneWhoKnocks53

Curved gsync gaming display, Holy Immersion!

I went to target the other day...of course they had a sale. I grabbed a 49" LG 4K LED TV for $650....good grief P3d looks amazing. It's funny to me more people dont just grab a giant 4K TV, especially since they are lower price than computer screens. Wasn't a tough decision.

Ultra-wide monitor that I would always be disappointed in because its too short...or a 49" 4K hanging on the wall with  24" monitors below it to be my cockpit....um yeah, the latter please!

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

I went to target the other day...of course they had a sale. I grabbed a 49" LG 4K LED TV for $650....good grief P3d looks amazing. It's funny to me more people dont just grab a giant 4K TV, especially since they are lower price than computer screens. Wasn't a tough decision.

It sounds like a no-brainer, but even a 49" 4K mightn't be ideal for reading text and smaller dials or instrument readings. Also not all graphics cards play well with tv screens, although most current ones support all the current inputs. For a game like FSX, I'm sure it's amazing, especially when you have two 24" monitors beneath it. Unfortunately, logistically, that setup is impossible for me (stupid shelf with 'precious' photos that cannot be moved ), so maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that it's not ideal to lessen my jealousy!

Lucky you!