Sign in to follow this  
DragonAsh

FS2Crew: 747 on FSX:SE

(Originally posted in the legacy 747 forum, but perhaps that's not being looked at, so thought I'd try my luck here).

I've just been promoted to Captain at my VA, which means the 747 is now available to me. I've gotten so used to FS2Crew as my First Officer, I wouldn't dream of hopping in to the Queen of the Skies without him...except the current 747 options look a bit...dated. 

Do the 747 voiced products work with FSX:SE? And perhaps more importantly, is a 'Reboot' of the 747 product in the works?

Thanks in advance guys,

Scott

There will be an FS2Crew for the upcoming PMDG 747 V2.

That version will officially support Steam FSX, etc.

I'd wait for it.

The current PMDG 747 Voice Control product will work in Steam FSX.  The installer would go smooth if you have a stand-alone install of Steam; side by side with FSX would be tricker due to registry differences.

Excellent, exactly what I wanted to hear! (well, not exactly; 'a new version is coming out tomorrow, for the upcoming PMDG 747 V2 which is also coming out tomorrow) is what I wanted to hear. 

More time to spend with the 777 :-)