Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

737NGX WL no show after install FSX and FSX:SE

I had to uninstall my FSX version of the NGX to install both FSX and FSX:SE versions. I now find that the 737-800WL and liveries are not showing in either aircraft menus for selection. They are shown in the PMDG Operations center but not in the games themselves. I have checked the file strtucture/files with my working P3Dv2 installation and they appear to be correct and none missing, in folders or aircraft.cfg entries.

Got me stumped, anyone offer any suggestions. Image below shows the 737-800,900 and 900wl but no 800wl.

pmdg737ngxWLnoshow_zpsnnepkxup.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

To confirm, you have a folder "FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL" and it contains an aircraft.cfg and a B737-800WL.air file? You have version 1.10.6461?

FYI all three -800 variants use the same PMDG aircraft settings file, N738PM.ini for example.

You may want to open a support ticket at PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yes folder structure was there. After spending several wasted hours trying to fix this, I had to completely uninstall the ngx and all remnants. I then installed and all is good.

Fixed!

Thanks.

I had to completely uninstall the ngx and all remnants.

Yup... I should have recommended that to begin with but I assumed you were doing a clean install. Sorry.