Sign in to follow this  
roadrabbit316

Service Pack 1d for B737NGX

I am going round in circles! I bought the PMDG B737NGX on Nov 5, 2014 from FlightStore UK. I wish to download liveries to add to my enjoyment but when I go to the PMDG website I am told I need to log in to my eCommerce account. I actuallyget the following message:

"You will need to log-in to your eCommerce account and redownload the 737 installer from your View previous orders page or from your original purchase email."

As you can see, I did not buy my boxed version direct from PMDG,  so cannot follow this route.

Can anyone explain how I can obtain the Service Pack 1d to upgrade my B737NGX? Apparently I need the update to enable me to get the <Operations Center> application, without which I am unable to download and use the liveries obtainable from PMDG. I do have the <Livery Manager> application installed, but am unable to download any liveries.

Can anyone explain how I can obtain the Service Pack 1d to upgrade my B737NGX? Apparently I need the update to enable me to get the application, without which I am unable to download and use the liveries obtainable from PMDG. I do have the application installed, but am unable to download any liveries.

Go here. Enter your license key, which will allow you to download the update.

As it is downloading, remove all versions of the NGX that you have currently installed, and then install from the downloaded installer only once the download is complete.

Kyle Rodgers