Sign in to follow this  
logic28

P3D right click unable

Hi everyone, 

My new P3D Sim is now up and running with a fresh hardware and saying bye to my old  FSX and the beautiful PMDG 737 purchased some time ago.

But, before I proceed with the purchase of the newer P3D version of the 737NG I have to solve a potential problem.

I use touchscreen overhead panel for more immersion and training realism and it works fine in FSX, but when I tested the new system in P3D with the old 737NG , the "press & hold right click" was not responding so I am not able to invert switches like the retractable landing light or indeed any of the rotating knobs and they can only be moved to the left.

(I was surprised to see the Fsx version working in P3D anyway)

I have noticed though that all P3D aircrafts have a different approach to the cockpit moving parts; 

they use the "grabbing hand" mode to pull or push (and possibly also rotate ?).

So If there is anyone out there using P3D with the genuine PMDG 800/900 (p3d version) could they be kind enough to confirm that all knobs and switches can be moved into any position with JUST the left click?

If so then my overhead panel would be fully functional with just one finger.

That would answer my question and I would confidently purchase the PMDG-p3d version with no worries.

Many Thanks to you all in advance

Kind Regard

Mauro Andreini