Sign in to follow this  
FLAPS15

No Go Nvidia Inspector

Hi all,

Has anyone got NI to work correctly in Win 10.

I have tried several times and re installed but it will not set 1/2 VS it just ignores it, you can tell if you put the fps to 60 in the sim it just tries to maintain 60 fps not stay at 30

tried re compiling the profile but nothing.... not sure how to get this working, has Nvidia new drivers made this so it no longer works?...

running in DX 10 preview is much better but no brilliant when adding payware aircraft it starts to suffer as I just cannot run in DX9 as I get a judder effect and bad screen break up on turns DX 10 is better..DX 11 worse in P3D so just wanted to know really if NI actually works anymore

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't normally lock my frames, but turning VSync off and on seems to work in FSX under NI. I am running Windows 10 with the latest drivers.

As a test the 1/2 refresh also works for me.

I run it with UAC on as well as right clicking and selecting run as admin.

Thanks Jeff,

Do you know if the 1/2 synch works I just cannot get that working any longer, it will hold 30 fps if you set the fps in NI to that but that is not the same as the 1/2 synch method which just does not seem to work any longer..

Thanks and all the best

Mark

Seems to work for me.

Some people use 1/2 VSync in NI and lock 30 FPS inside FSX not using NI. Try that.

So further investigation I can confirm for me NI does not work with dx9 totally ignores the 1/2 synch setting..go into sim set anything higher and it goes straight to that number or tries to maintain it does not stay at 30.

Dx10 1/2vsynch works! Stays at 30 what ever your put in the sim....nuts! Also does not work in dx11 for me this is all on win 10 but started having issues on win 7..

Wonder in Nvidia are screwing around with the drivers trying to make them more GSync friendly....

Will have to run dx10 from now on..which is ok but FSX was never really built for this even with the fixer...

All the best