Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03OCT15] Read This if you have trouble in Prepar3D v3 (updated)

Hi Guys

Some great info in this post. And I'd love to get my PMDG aircraft up and flying on P3D but I cant get past the load menu on P3D. It just shuts down, anyone know a quick fix for this issue. I just uninstalled P3D v3 and went back to flying on FSX. I've read every forum update in the web I think, and nothing helps. no support for LM.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

WWA107

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

If you have a specific problem, I encourage you to create a new thread with a title that describes the problem. This will do a better job of soliciting help from users.

There are a few things that can be done to isolate what your solution is; however, if you have given up and gone back to FSX then it's moot.

Dan Downs KCRP

hi everybody

I have very similar problem than topic above. I purchased prepar3d v3.2 academic licence few days ago olso i bought pmdg 737ngx for prepar3d v3. The problems i have that none of my pmdg aircraft work. I have installed all simconnet.msi files i start prepar3d in scenery menu with f-35 aircraft then i select pmdg and when i click start i get a black screen and nothing happens. I have to use ctrl+alt+del to exit prepar3d. Any sugestions would be really helpful. I have win 10 no other addons then pmdg and active sky next.

Best regards

Luka Zakelj

Reviving old announcement threads to tack on individual issues is a very poor way to seek support. It doesn't offer any issue tracking, and confuses the actual symptoms in with all of the other posts. Please open tickets in our support system, which is linked in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers