Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

NV Inspector Help

I am new to using inspector but would like to see if I can get rid of annoying stutters. My first question is does it have to be running in the background or just setup profile and shutdown? Also if anyone wants to post there settings that would be awesome.

Kevin Humphryes

I am new to using inspector but would like to see if I can get rid of annoying stutters. My first question is does it have to be running in the background or just setup profile and shutdown? Also if anyone wants to post there settings that would be awesome.

Set it and forget - would post my settings but experience slight panning stutter also but thinking I need a format and OS reinstall 

Rich Sennett

Hey Kevin,

Check my own thread I started 'New to P3D - NVI' (sorry, cant seem to 'copy' the link) and look on page 2

Cheers Dave

Hey happy to report that NV Inspector settings that Dave pointed me to made P3D v3 run real smooth now.  Thanks a bunch.

Kevin Humphryes