Sign in to follow this  
darth_damian_000

The ORBX FTX License

Hello. I need to know more information about how the ORBX FTX global base package works. I have a license number and such, but, should I need to uninstall the program and migrate it to another computer...

1) How many times can I use this license?

2) Is there such a thing as license deactivation? How do you do it?

3) Does the same apply to other ORBX scenery products (Vector, OPENLC, etc)?

Thank you.

Damian

https://fullterrain.com/eula

All questions regarding the license and its interpretation should be directed to the developer at their support forum.

All we can say here is ORBX/FTX have been extremely helpful to simmers looking to reinstall from 2.5 to 3.0. At no point have they demanded uninstall and reinstall. The same goes for cross-sim support from FSX - P3D. Their new quad-installer makes no reference to, or limitation imposed by, prior installation on another platform - sim or hardware.

Hope this helps.

"You may install, access, and run a SINGLE copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE PERSONAL COMPUTER for your personal, non-commercial, non-profit use"

Does this mean that if my SSD or motherboard fail, I have to buy a new license?