Sign in to follow this  
raymar

New French Livery Phenom 300 uploaded today

For all our French friends and those that are looking for another European livery for the Carenado Phenom 300, I added F-HMML to the Avsim Libaray earlier today. It will probably be available for download tomorrow morning.

Enjoy,

Ray

new French Livery.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

This is already available for download at the Avsim Library. Quick work by those guys.

Ray

This is already available for download at the Avsim Library. Quick work by those guys.

Ray

Hey ray. I love your repaints, but i can't log in to the library.

It says to me: ''Sorry, your login or password is incorrect''

But the password and login are ok, in fact i received an email with a new password, but i can't yet get in.

Is it a cookies problem? i really can't understand whats wrong with that library, and i can't download your repains. In fact i registered because of your works. 

I fly in Ivao Argentina. We fly a lot to brazil, so the Phenom 300 is a good choice to make our flights.

I would like to change the some of the ID of the Phenom's default ID to my country's one, wich is: ''LV-XXX''

Do you recommend me any program? 

Hey ray. I love your repaints, but i can't log in to the library.

It says to me: ''Sorry, your login or password is incorrect''

But the password and login are ok, in fact i received an email with a new password, but i can't yet get in.

Is it a cookies problem? i really can't understand whats wrong with that library, and i can't download your repains. In fact i registered because of your works. 

I fly in Ivao Argentina. We fly a lot to brazil, so the Phenom 300 is a good choice to make our flights.

I would like to change the some of the ID of the Phenom's default ID to my country's one, wich is: ''LV-XXX''

Do you recommend me any program?

I sent you a PM.

Ray

• Upvote 1