Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Anyone have this happen before?

I've tried twice to fly tonight with the 737-800 NGX (FSX SE) and twice the buttons suddenly wouldn't work. Some of them would work in the 2d panels but not on the 3d cockpit. The only thing I can think of is I remember this happening before with RC4, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering right or not. It has worked in the past, so I'm sure there is something I am doing wrong.

Patrick Boynton

I've tried twice to fly tonight with the 737-800 NGX (FSX SE) and twice the buttons suddenly wouldn't work. Some of them would work in the 2d panels but not on the 3d cockpit. The only thing I can think of is I remember this happening before with RC4, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering right or not. It has worked in the past, so I'm sure there is something I am doing wrong.

Did you install all of the SimConnect files, per the Read Me?

Kyle Rodgers

Did you install all of the SimConnect files, per the Read Me?

Yes. As I said, it worked the last time I used FSX. It works up until I have turned on the 737, then the buttons go unclickable.

This happened to me just last week and I was pulling my hair out (what's left anyways). What is was the cowl flaps calibration in fsuipc4. I reset them all and everything works like a dream now. For some reason PMDG doesn't like them to be set at all. Hope this helps

Craig Theodore

Patrick Boynton

Patrick, try to move your view in the VC forward. The seats may be blocking the mouse pointer.