Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

Keyboard assignments stop working

Can anyone please advise on some strange behavior I am seeing.

I am running FSX Acc on Windows 7 with the PMDG NGX latest 1D release installed.

Everything appears fine for a while during my pre flight flows, then for no reason that I can identify, my keyboard key assignment stop responding. For example, Alt+Rtn no longer switches between windowed and full screen - though I can still do this ok via the drop-down. The Ctrl+F12 Ground Services X menu call-up which starts out fine, stops responding, though likewise its fine via the drop-down.

The arrow mouse pointer changes to a hand icon when I press the above keys with an index finger beckoning animation.

I use EZDOC and the key assignments for that continue to work fine.

At one point I thought this behavior was occurring after entering data into the FMC, but that behavior appears to be co-incidental.

Any suggestions much appreciated.......

Thanks in hopeful anticipation.

Andrew

I am having a similar issue.  I just bought a Logitech G710+ keyboard and have been programming the G keys for certain functions.  Everything works fine on set up taxi out and takeoff, at some point after takeoff they are reverting back to the default profile.  I know this because I am using the ARX Control app on my iPhone and the programmed keys are not there. I have tried programming these G keys through the FMS in sim as well but it is not recognizing these keys for some reason. I have also tried with FSUIPC but it also does not recognize the keys. Not sure where to go from here...