Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

AFCADS Why R The Airplanes Not.....

Why R The Airplanes Not parked properly at the gates.. they either are parked inside the terminal or parked way off center of the yellow line or parked backwards.

I am using the AFCAD that came with the scenery and have tried third party AFCAD found in the Avsim library.

What can I do to clean this issue up.

Thanks

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Sounds like you have more than one active AFCAD for the scenery.

ScanAFD.exe or ACA2005 v1.6.6 can scan your folders for you. You can download them from the library.

Beware...  these programs may well tell you you have lots of duplicates, but often these are false positives, especially if they are all in the same payware product folder.

Peter Schluter

Sounds like you have more than one active AFCAD for the scenery.

ScanAFD.exe or ACA2005 v1.6.6 can scan your folders for you. You can download them from the library.

Beware...  these programs may well tell you you have lots of duplicates, but often these are false positives, especially if they are all in the same payware product folder.

Can not locate the ScanAFDexe file.....

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

AFX from Fllght1 shows all ADE related to a specific airport. It's allways the first listed which is active. And it finds the ADE by airport and city names too, not just ICAO code as other tools.

Bernard