Sign in to follow this  
gfd

ipcDebug lua

Greetings,

I first posted this elsewhere but it was suggested perhaps I had inadvertently invoked something associated with LINDA.

This has to do with entries in the LINDA console referring to a lua error associated with icpDebug.lua. I have no idea how or if I invoked something to set this off. I won't bog down the thread with the full text of the thread. Here is the address:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80449-ipcdebuglua/?p=486041

It is the FSUIPC log, but the errors showed in the LINDA console. Perhaps you could have a quick peek at the post and let me know what to investigate at my end. That is of course if it is associated with LINDA.

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Graham

I have had a look at the log file your posted. It looks like you are using an out-of-date LINDA module for the Aerosoft Airbus - it refers to AirbusX_Thr.lua.  If you have the latest Aerosoft Airbus A318/319/320/321 v1.3 (for P3Dv3) then you should be using the LINDA Airbus module 4.3.  I would also check and remove any AirbusX_xxx files in your Modules/linda/aircrafts/aerosoft airbus folders.  These I think may be old FSUIPC macro files.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply. Those lua files were created by Dowson to control the Aerosoft Airbus thrust. Not part of the module. I use a number of lua files to control aircraft beyond the excellent LINDA modules.

There don't seem to be any side effects from the error messages. It is just something assumes the ipcDebug package has been invoked and can't find it.