Sign in to follow this  
alexzar14

Runways displayed offsetted on landings.

I don't remember if this was like this from the start, but it's been like this for a long while and I just live with it.

My runways (with transition paths, the magenta line) are shown offsetted to the side on final approach. If I am to "autoland", I will obviously land/touch down 200 feet to the right of the runway. The glideslope system is ok though. This problem does not exist on take off, the runway with SID is properly displayed.

The same happens with the 747 by the way but that I don't care about.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't remember if this was like this from the start, but it's been like this for a long while and I just live with it.

My runways (with transition paths, the magenta line) are shown offsetted to the side on final approach. If I am to "autoland", I will obviously land/touch down 200 feet to the right of the runway. The glideslope system is ok though. This problem does not exist on take off, the runway with SID is properly displayed.

The same happens with the 747 by the way but that I don't care about.

Google, download and run (as an administrator) the Flight1 Registry repair tool.

ok will try it. By the way, I figured out the sid/star business we discussed 1/2 years ago :)

The JFK is still tough though.

ok will try it. By the way, I figured out the sid/star business we discussed 1/2 years ago :)

The JFK is still tough though.

Glad to hear it. Yeah, without a controller giving you vectors, JFK will definitely be tough.