Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

2-D Panel Screenshot Request

Hello,

I am considering shelling out 90 clams for the PMDG 777-200.

The main PMDG products page has screenshots of the VC views but none of the panel in 2-D.

Would someone be so kind to either point me in the right direction to see this or post a SS here in the forum.

I would like to retire my Wilco 777 for FSX.

Thanks

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

The main PMDG products page has screenshots of the VC views but none of the panel in 2-D.

This is because it does not have or use 2D panels. The only thing close is the pop-up panels for the FMC and displays.

Kyle Rodgers

Just to add my 2p...  I just recently switched from FS9, and my 2D flight decks to Prepar 3D, whilst my own Trip 7 is still being built (delivery expected late Dec!!) as someone who has been a 2D panel guy since 1998, and a hater of Virtual's, i have to be honest and say I have been surprised, at how much I have enjoyed using them.

Good luck. 

Liam 

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

The 2D panels that are available are the MCP and the CDU.

Additionally, all six 777 displays are available as 2D panels as well (also called 2D popups).

PFD (L/R), ND (L/R), Upper center EICAS display and lower center EICAS and checklist display.

If you use a 2Dpopup instead of a 777 VC display, then the respective VC display (for example the PDF) goes black.

Any other 777 panel (overhead/pedestall) you have to look at and press buttons on via the virtual cockpit. I use OpusFSI to create fixed camera views so I can quickly switch to them by the click of a joystick button. But PMDG created default views can be used via the "A" key also.

All 2D panels/popups can be moved anywhere/to any monitor (connected to the same graphic card) and can be resized as you like (even in FSX full screen mode).

Rob Robson