Sign in to follow this  
Ponk

Lack of reviews on the Victa Airtourer?

Hi all

I'm considering buying the this little aircraft but I am struggling to find any feedback from the community.  There are a few youtube videos and some official reviews, I am more looking for info on the flight dynamics of the aircraft.  I see the odd comment about some negative feedback but I can't really find any feedback at all.

Favourite light aircraft at the moment is the Comanche, it obviously won't be up to that standard, nothing really is, but it has to feel good and fly correctly. It's at a resonable price too and might be cheaper if there is a sale on at the end of the month like last year.

Thanks for any info.

-Iain Watson-

Guess 75 views and no opinions says only one thing.  Will give this aircraft a miss for now.

-Iain Watson-

One of the most disappointing airplane addons I've bought.     Bought it at the same time as the Orbx Lancair and the Vans, and the Victa is literally lightyears behind them in overall quality - in this one man's opinion.

I liked the engine sounds - everything else felt well below par to me.   Textures (especially VC), FDE, and overall immersion.     Flew it for 20 mins then uninstalled.

Sorry, that's my review!

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)