Sign in to follow this  
JakobF

Bug: PrecipFX with 777 & A320 Immersion

Hi Kevin and the rest of OldProp! :-)

First off a huge thanks for those wonderful add'ons you guys have made! :-)

I have found a bug, or at least on my computer it is.

After an extended trial-run I discovered that having, in PreciptFX, turned Contrails, Vortices, Precipitation Effect on.

It would overrule the immersions on both aircrafts. Well now it kind of makes sense since its applied to all of the aircrafts.

But I was still wondering, if it should be possible to have all of the settings activated without them obscuring from each other? 

A huge thanks in advance

Jakob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Kevin and the rest of OldProp! :-)

First off a huge thanks for those wonderful add'ons you guys have made! :-)

I have found a bug, or at least on my computer it is.

After an extended trial-run I discovered that having, in PreciptFX, turned Contrails, Vortices, Precipitation Effect on.

It would overrule the immersions on both aircrafts. Well now it kind of makes sense since its applied to all of the aircrafts.

But I was still wondering, if it should be possible to have all of the settings activated without them obscuring from each other? 

A huge thanks in advance

Jakob

Hi Jakob,

If your Immersion Packages are installed properly, they will not be overwritten by PrecipitFX regardless of the order of install.

Regards,

I Kevin thanks for your reply, well it's just weird, since I have tried uninstalling them all letting them update, if there was an update, then installing again one at the time. It does this every time, that's why I now was writing in here. Since I have been trying anything.

Can you paste here the [Effects] section of one of your Aircraft.cfg?