Sign in to follow this  
joemiller

ALWAYS LOOK BACK

Well, at least when you're driving- on the road. LoL

I have not moved to P3D, yet.. And, I repeat, 'yet' However, I'm starting to see good things and great things about P3D. I am getting more eager of switching some day soon. And, perhaps if all goes well, I might just be one more who will be singing: "Never looked back."

- Question:  Is there a way to modify the colors within P3D?  Such as the color tone and saturation? I noticed the sim seems to have a general 'black and white' tone; so, I'm wondering if the colors can be improved. (perhaps something like what Sweet FX does.. Or. if S-FX would work with P3D).

Thank you

Joe

Hello Joe.  P3D V3 has a built in HDR application which allows you to adjust to your liking.  Loads of people use ReShade me and swear by it.

Before all that though you should read this thread,  very informative thread,  loads of great info in here,  Read post 5

http://www.avsim.com/topic/478963-hdr-settings/

I have not moved to P3D, yet.. And, I repeat, 'yet' However, I'm starting to see good things and great things about P3D. I am getting more eager of switching some day soon. And, perhaps if all goes well, I might just be one more who will be singing: "Never looked back."

v3.1 would be a great time to get started with P3D. It will be an updated version that will be coming out soon and you could start to install your P3D-compliant add ons (one at a time) from a good base. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations