Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Wright

FSX:SE and Saitek Yoke Problems

Hi,

As a backup system when away from my main base I use a Widows 7 Professional laptop system running FSX:SE as my flightsim.. Recently I bought another Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and quadrant because my joysticks were useless. My main system is an old Dell 32 bits running Windows XP (still the best!). I have the full yoke and two quadrants and various Saitek panels which all work well.

I have installed the correct Saitek Drivers for my 64 bit system and as far as I can see they worked ok. However there is one problem and that is that the display on the Yoke does not show the time.

This is not crucial except that i tend to use the timer to tell me when to start a descent.

It occurred to me that FSX:XE is still 32 bit system so I tried to down load the 32 bit drivers but the Saitek said that it was a 64 bit machine and wouldn't let me download the 32 bit drivers.

This may not be the reason it's not working but it's the only thing I can think of and it's not a game changer merely an annoyance but if anyone has any idea I would appreciate ttheir views.

Malcolm Wright

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this