Sign in to follow this  
machie

L-1049 question and PMDG CTD

Hi All,

First---why does my Saitek X-55 Rhino controler not work with the Prepar V3

Generic L-1049 and work perfectly with all the other Generic Prepar V3 aircraft?

Why do all my PMDG 737's and 777" cause Prepar v3 to stop running after about  One and a half to two hours of flight---this is a bummer for flying in my virtual airline.

Thanks---Cheers--and happy Holidays to all!!!

Dorn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Haven't heard of the PMDG problem that you are experiencing before. Might want to ask that one in the PMDG forum. Hope you get it figured out.

Thanks Mike

Yes I understand why to go to the PMDG Forum for the 737 question---The memory crashes have always been an issue with PMDG products---I just thought that someone might have a new thought concerning V3---I did not really have this issue much with V2.5.

The connie issue is a Prepar issue tho and have been waiting to see if others have fixed this problem. I love the Connie---My first commercial flight was on a connie in 1951--- At eight years of age I was being sent from San Francisco to Ontario for a month of summer camp and flew from San Francisco to Midway on a TWA Connie---At that time SFO still had the outdoor wooden boarding gates that you see in the Movie "The High and Mighty". I remember being sat next to a soldier returning home from Korea and looking out the window for eight hours straight.