Sign in to follow this  
markmco

Renting a Hangar

Looking to make the P3D world feel more like 'home'.

I've seen a few videos of people that stowed their favorite aircraft in a virtual hangar, some even with custom JPEG banners on the inside walls.  Starting from a stock airport, all of the hangars I see are closed buildings, which makes sense.

Is there an add-on for P3D that lets you create and store your favorite plane in a hangar?  ...electric door opener optional

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

Hi Lamar,

I'm looking more for an end-user application tool.  And now that I started looking in v3.1, could have sworn I seen a hangar bay open!  Have to check it out more.

There was a cool utility way back (15-20 years ago) that easily let the end user create their own structures or just grab pre-made objects from a library.  All point and click.  Looking for something like that P3D friendly.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck