Sign in to follow this  
boevad

Lear 35 Taxi Speeds

Hey Everyone,

Finally downloaded this beauty. With regard to taxiing, how much power is needed to keep her rolling? I have to put in a hefty amount of thrust to get it moving and need about 64.x N1 to keep it rolling. Is this normal or do I have issues with FSX's dynamic friction? I worked on 35's years ago as a lineman. I don't recall a lot of thrust being used to keep the LJ's going.

Thanks for the input.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Once I get her going she doesn't seem to need to much power, but I'm using P3D v2.4 so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I use to keep a couple of LJ 25 up and ready for a charter service at Martin Aviation at KSNA, and they needed a good push to get them going....Next time I take her for a spin I'll check what my N1 is? Been to busy flying their MU-2 lately.....great plane also!

Cheers

Martin

Hey Everyone,

Finally downloaded this beauty. With regard to taxiing, how much power is needed to keep her rolling? I have to put in a hefty amount of thrust to get it moving and need about 64.x N1 to keep it rolling. Is this normal or do I have issues with FSX's dynamic friction? I worked on 35's years ago as a lineman. I don't recall a lot of thrust being used to keep the LJ's going.

Prepar3D v3.1 - need ~ 60-65 N1.