Sign in to follow this  
Lukemeister

FSX:SE Asking for Activation Code

Hi Everyone

I haven't played FSX in a couple of months, and today I decided to play. I'v just installed a couple of repaints by Alex Farmer from avsim, and when I select the desired plane in FSX, it brings up a box asking for an activation code? If I enter my license or order number or anything else it just comes up with an error code (ERROR:FlxActcommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)

It should be noted that my PC (Windows 7) now brings up a box asking permission to run FSX by Dovetail Games, so I think my base game has been updated via Steam. (While booting up it says that the eSellerate engine isn't found)

Please I could I have some assistance?

Luke

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I recommend you sort out your problems with FSXSE before attending to the PMDG activation issue, which is probably fixed by doing the simple steps recommended in the PMDG read me file.

Dan Downs KCRP

Please I could I have some assistance?

Submit a ticket using the Support system. It's linked in my signature and is for official support. This forum is for support from the community.

Kyle Rodgers