Sign in to follow this  
Bandselect

Restore Default FSX Mouse Zoom Scroll

Hi - I think I may have accidentally set a camera view that prevents my mouse wheel from zooming when I press the space bar. I can pan around, but I cannot zoom. When I press Shift+O I can zoom with the mouse and pan.

If I accidentally did this through OPUSFSX, how can I return to the default FSX setting?

Thanks, S. Robinson

Scott Robinson

You couldn't have done this through OpusFSX as the addon does not interact or read the mouse at all within the sim.

In the sim though, Shift-O is the key command that toggles the Mouse - View Direction On and Off.

See the Keyboard Assignments help within the sim.

Have you by any chance allocated this key sequence to the Opus Live Camera view. If so then assign a key sequence to the camera that isn't currently used for something else, such as X or Shift-X

Stephen :-)