Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Standard ATC Window popping up when changing veiws

The standard ATC window automatically pops up when changing views (right click on screen and choose new view).

I'm using:

Windows 10

Prepar3d V3.1

Any aircraft

MCE

MCE set to use RC4, but standard ATC window pops up if I have or have not started RC4.

The ATC windows does not pop up until I start MCE and it finally boots up.

If I disable the accent keystroke to activate the standard ATC window, the problem goes away.

I have tried the latest fsInsider.dll 2568 mentioned in another thread.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

As a further explanation, if I do not use MCE, the auto popping of the standard ATC window does not occur when changing views.

It only occurs when using MCE.

EDIT: Well, it does still happen, but deleting the accent keystroke does not solve the problem. The standard ATC window appears everytime I change views when using MCE.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

As a further explanation, if I do not use MCE, the auto popping of the standard ATC window does not occur when changing views.

It only occurs when using MCE.

EDIT: Well, it does still happen, but deleting the accent keystroke does not solve the problem. The standard ATC window appears everytime I change views when using MCE.

We are aware of this little issue. Will be fixed in next update. It's on the MCE side not fsInsider.dll running in the sim.

Excellent!

Thanks for the feedback!