Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Stuck at <--Setup-->, other times <--FO ACTION-->

Recently I started having an issue with FS2Crew.  I load in my scenario just fine, SOP2, VOICE.  Shows "Pre-Flight Checklist" in the panel after it initializes.  Once I click to start the pre-flight events, it hangs at <--Setup-->.  Sometimes i gets past this and will get stuck at <--FO Action-->.  This seemed to happen after installing VOX ATC.  VOX ATC seems to work ok, (Aside from controlling AI - thats a whole nother issue).  This did work once and I must say it was the most immersive experience with both of these addons!  Any ideas what this might be?

I'm running P3D V3 and FS2CREW NGX Rebot V1.1 wth Vox ATC 6.52.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Is the whole simulation hanging or just this mode?

I haven't heard of this one before.  I'm not sure how VOX ATC could trigger it.

Try it without Vox ATC... let me know.

Cheers,

I reinstalled Vox last night, didn't get a change to run through everything again though, will try again tonight.  The whole sim didn't hang, only FS2Crew - was very strange.  I'm wondering if it was my save...  I typically continue my legs via the save so the panel states, ect is saved with the NG, I noticed when I loaded that save the vox panel didn't work so I reloaded the aircraft.  Maybe reloading in the same session caused it?  I'll report back tonight with the fresh vox install and also without using it.  If all else fails Ill try a fresh session and report back.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Reloading the session wouldn't cause it, but generally we recommend against "saved situation" files as they can produce the SDK message.

Turns out this was the reloading of the aircraft.  I am to start with a fresh scenario as well as a fresh save without issue.  My workaround for Vox was to open the panel via the drop down menus.  Don't know why I didn't try that earlier instead of reloading the aircraft.  All is well again.  Thanks for the help!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS