Sign in to follow this  
Rimax

FMC doesn't work

Recently I'm changing P3D v2.5 to P3D v3.1. First I unistalled 737 8900 NGX base Package + 6700 NGX Expansion (P3D versions) from P3D 2.5, and after I reinstalled the same packages to P3D v3.1.

When I select the plane I wait for the inizialisation sequece to finish and then I try to open FMC. It appear correctly but it's not operative and not any key seems to work.

I tried to unistall and reinstall again but no positive result.

Any direction of what to do ?

I tried to unistall and reinstall again but no positive result.

This rarely ever fixes things.

Any direction of what to do ?

See here (pay attention to step 1):

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a112/important-and-nearly-foolproof-steps-to-running-your-pmdg-product-in-prepar3d-v3.aspx

EDIT:

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

I think you need to reinstall the simcomnect files. Follow the instructions that come with the installer after you have downloaded from PMDG.

Thank you scandinavian13 and Tony747-400 for your help.

The problem has been solved just placing Boeing 737 PMDG in the Starting Scenerio so that it is the first plane loaded.

The problem has been solved just placing Boeing 737 PMDG in the Starting Scenerio so that it is the first plane loaded.

This is going to give you problems of a different sort - particularly if you want to change which livery you want to fly. Do not use our aircraft as the default aircraft. Please re-read the link I provided earlier.

Load the sim.

Go to the Scenario Setup screen.

Check the box for Show At Startup.

Done.

(You will also need to change your default flight so that it uses the default F-22, too.)

Kyle Rodgers

The "Default" F-22 is not a good "default" as its an addon aircraft.

Use a True default GA. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The "Default" F-22 is not a good "default" as its an addon aircraft.

Most of them are add-on aircraft, technically. The F-22 is a simple one though, so it or the ported over MS Baron/Mooney. Either way, NOT our aircraft (or some other complex add-on).

Kyle Rodgers