Sign in to follow this  
Macalabbe98

Full uninstall of the libaries

Hi, 

Yesterday i got a new ssd and uninstalled everything including the fixer off from my main hdd and installed it on to a the new ssd. I totally forgot to uninstall the DX10 fixer libraries before i uninstalled everything and i installed it on to my new ssd and launched it and it says that the libraries are installed and all but 3 boxes are grayed out. The fsx path is box is blank and it wont let me add one so i think it is still trying to read from where i had everything installed before. The fsx.cfg folder is installed in the same place as it was before as it needs to be even if you install fsx on another drive. Is there any way of uninstalling the libraries manually?or a fix.

Cheers  :smile:

This is more less what it looks like but there is nothing in the fsx path box.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/Usb

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Fastspring or Flightsim store?    If the former you can just download a version of 2.11 that will be ok other wise send me an email (and your order details) by PM and I will send a new DX10Controller  to fix this.

It's a fault in the earlier builds of 2.11, it checks whether the fsx path is still valid and blanks it if it isn't but doesn't enable the change button...