Sign in to follow this  
bobgoodwin

Rear Wheel Debris P3D v3

good question, i want to do the same, its the mist or whatever keep coming up behind wheels when you taxi on wet or grass surface.

I'm assuming you mean the debris thrown up when moving over grass etc.  If so, look in the aircraft.cfg and look for this line under Effects.  Change it to look like this ... dirt=// fx_tchdrt    (just add two forward slashes after the =  Do the same for every aircraft you want to lose the effect on.  If it's the spray on wet runways you want to lose, do the same for water=//fx_spray.

/Russell.

I have a similar effect on my FSX default A321 (now my favourite plane in P3Dv3.1 - it has my own panel): "concrete=fx_sparks". Whenever the aircraft moves on an apron, taxiway, or runway, it's as if the parking brakes are on; the tires smoke and spark. Hopefully I won't see this again.

Frans