Sign in to follow this  
MacAron

MD-11 Font problem

Hi Guys,

Since last reinstall i have issues with fonts all over the flightdeck. I used this bird in P3D with success for two years now o have this... Most visible part is FCP (screeshot below) and comparsion shot from FS9 installed on the same system (Win10 x64). Radio and overhead numbers seems to be off as well. Any kind of help would begreatly appreciated

P3D

jWz3aYd.jpg

FS9

GmBrzu7.jpg

Thanks!

Even though there's no official support, this sounds like a general tecnhical issue that I've suffered from sometime in the past. Check your P3D fonts folder (if there's any). There's a possible solution related to the MD11 itself and FSX, perhaps this will point you in the right direction (in case you haven't seen it yet)

"In the FSX fonts folder you should have the following files:

MD11DU.ttf

MD11FMS.ttf

Re-installing the MD-11 (run the MD-11 installer and do a "repair") will bring these files back."

How I found this: http://www.avsim.com/topic/259107-md11-font-problems/

I should add I am just a (recent) MD11 user and don't want to imply in any way that there is any support for MD11 in P3D here in PMDG's official forum.

Rui Laureano

Lisboa, Portugal