Sign in to follow this  
revporl

Carenados and FSX-SE

Hiya,

I've just got FSX-SE up and running on a decent PC, have ORBX and is all looking great but fancy some better planes than the default.

I've used Carenado planes a while ago in FS9 and thought they were v good but looking at the Carenado site, only a few of them are listed as working with SE.

I would be after the Baron or B200 to replace the defaults, but neither of these are listed in the SE section.

What is the issue with these, does it not know where to install them? is there any way of getting them to work?

Thanks,

Paul

I think that the ones listed on the SE section, as with many addons, are the ones that has installer for FSX AND FSX-SE.

If you have only FSX-SE installed, (that means, no traces about FSX boxed), they are the same. You have to point the installer to YourDisk:\....\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

So, they should work just fine

Cheers :)

N.-

Ok, that's great. Will buy a couple of planes on payday then!

Thanks for the quick reply,

Paul